Sunday, September 17, 2006


Broke's Unexplainable Farewell Floorball Extravaganza
I'd like to give a shout out from sunny, freezing San Diego to all those who came for B.U.F.F.E.T.!!! All of you guys rock! Thanks all, for those who came and those who helped make B.U.F.F.E.T. possible. Many thanks to my incomparable sisters (drum rolls, please: Charme, Nina, Sasha, Marcia, Laetitia) who helped organise this event. What a fantastic evening, and the most amazing way to send someone off!


The action starts! Balls whiz past at 180 km/h. They strike ceilings. They strike goalposts. Rodney's head t0o. Twice. My head. Twice too. A certain person's you-know-what. Once only. Floorball sticks whack balls, and toes, and hands. Ow. But it was damn fun. Action is fast-paced. Goals aplenty. Special mention to Remus, who has a wicked shot with his back to goal. Sneaky. Even sneakier is Super Cheryl, who waits innocently near the goal mouth, looking really useless until you pass her the ball, then she just slots it in like she slots coins into coin machines. Not to mention she plays floorball like she plays her rugby, tackling people and not caring about where the ball is ha ha ha! That's HOT, girl!








I don't know who started the balloon sucking nonsense, but I bet it was YOU Jinx, after getting sucker punched with a floorball in the you-know-what. I won't forget the interesting special effects I heard that day. It's worthy of a cameo in a Star Wars movie.




Check out Guitar God and his fancy moves with his guitar. Thanks Andrew! Really! I love good music, especially if someone I know is playing it for me. "You and me... ... don't need to write one... ..." - AC.
AC, you're not just a fantastic guitar player, you're a good singer too. And I quote this from a girl who listened to you sing: "your friend Andrew has a really nice voice". Ha ha ha! Next time you refuse to sing because you think you can't sing, well forget THAT excuse!











Chua! Why're you always trying to steal my limelight? I hope I answered that strange question of yours about how 'eating whales and eating dogs are different' well. I tried my best :))

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh, my coin slotting skills where got so lousy!!

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home