Saturday, February 16, 2013

The spirit of excellence

hello susan

hi uli. i have been having a crazy time - pretty exhausted from my long hours in hospital (general surgery) and im having to do a lot of work for teammed too. my research abstract submission in by early march.

yep, sounds like a typical susan day. I think your tanzie trip will be a holiday compared to your everyday life.

yes haha im trying to enjoy myself while doing all these semi-stressful/ time-consuming things that i do. Sometimes i wonder why i keep getting myself into these things. why i cant just simply do my hospital and curriculum things and do recreational activities.

it's because you have the spirit of excellence

i love you ulu for always encouraging me in all that i do and trying to understand things from my point of view. i have to get some studying done before im off for yum cha with my friends. talk to you soon bro.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home