Sunday, September 17, 2006

B.U.F.F.E.T. Part 2 (read part 1 first)




The coooolest gang from NJC. Cool then. Still as cool as ever. From left, Jun Nan, yours truly, Remus the Man, Peck Teng. Approach the last guy for financial advice. I kid you not.



Wenhao! Thanks for coming! Every member of the Legs deserves a special mention.


Ray, thanks for being a Ray of Light in my life. Wow, you really turned up at the airport to give me a CD of photos and videos that didn't work ahaha

Just kidding, the CD works fine. I think you were just trying to scare me!

Wow, Wendy, I've never had someone skip studying for a Prelim exam to come for my party. Not only did you have two papers on the day of my party, you had a Physics paper the next day! Thanks Wendy! Not to forget Nina, who was there all the way!


That cup I'm holding is the infamous rice pudding made by Super Cheryl. Cheryl, I loved it! That and the 'Ugly on the outside, Beautiful in the inside' chocolate cake you made! Btw, you should totally name it just like that, it's a cool name for a cake. Awesome, Cheryl. I hope it becomes a tradition that any party I have the opportunity to organise will have your stupendous talents to grace, beautify and sweeten the occasion.


Remus the Man mixes Handball with Floorball for explosive effect. Rodney's so scared just looking at him that he shrinks away.

Last words:

I shan't forget the guest appearances of Spiderman and Yunqin, and I'm still looking for pictures of the two of you, but I realise it must be with Fun Man. Hope the two of you had fun! No pun intended.

Fun Man, I still don't have your pics! How how how? (and I'm really sorry some people still don't believe your name when you tell them straight to the face, what's wrong with them? ha ha)

Nicole thanks for coming (though for a really short time) to give me the best (and I have to admit, the ONLY) bouquet of flowers I have ever been given. I still remember the scent of the sunflower :)

Only noticeable absence: Superman (no, not me). Hey tell me about the finale of Mr Vogue Singapore. I'm sure it must have been a blast!

To everybody who came, and everybody who wanted to but couldn't, thank you! I'm over in San Diego now, trying to get used to a life w/o floorball, among other things. B.U.F.F.E.T. is only the beginning. Next up: B.O.N.D.A.G.E.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home