Thursday, March 29, 2007

Feeling Random in Spring
That's me

Sixth College Apartments. I'd be living here next year if I'm staying.


Tanya's room, now mine, over the spring break.

She's gone to visit her boyfriend's parents for the first time.


Flowers blooming





Serenity in my bottle

Revelle College

Look familiar? That's right! Those are people practising Aikido rolls on the lawn!






Library Walk

Center Hall


International Center

I remember dancing here once, during fall. Met a Taiwanese girl. Met a Japanese girl.



Exquisite, I couldn't resist

More bunnies!!
Geisel Library
I was not sure what to expect. A week spent entirely alone, in a friend's apartment, while waiting for the spring quarter to start. I thought I might succumb to boredom, or loneliness, or both. It turned out to be a completely serene, self-revitalising experience. There was no boredom; on the contrary, I had too many tasks to handle. So many that I will not finish them in time, but this, too, I can accept, because I am enjoying myself too much, and nothing can go wrong. Loneliness? Solitude suits me, it seems. It is this delicious, entirely new taste on the tip of my tongue, tantalising and comforting. I want more.
Everyday I wake up, and the day expects nothing of me, and I expect nothing in return.
It is just this weird random feeling in my gut, like anything can happen, or nothing will. Dare I say it? It's almost magical...

























































































2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love the flowers:) they look so pretty

3:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am back from my trip:D

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home