Wednesday, September 11, 2013

It warms my heart

I'm really happy to hear you are TAing! Of all the TAs I've worked with, I think you're the best at teaching.

I'm a little bit confused about 301 as well. The blackboard site has no information posted--no syllabus, no problem sets, no messages. I was expecting to get more information during class today, but although lecture happened, we didn't get any clarity. Professor Aizenman just said that it was going to be a class about thermal physics, then started lecturing. He went a bit over, and I had a class immediately afterwards, so I couldn't stay to ask about administrative issues and I don't know if anybody did.

I do know that the other physics class that many juniors are taking, 305, has problem sessions on Wednesdays from 8 pm to 10 pm and problem sets due on Thursdays. So if you have any influence over scheduling, it would be great if the problem session times and problem set due dates could be different for 301.

Hope your fall is beginning well,
L

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home