Sunday, July 13, 2008

Round 2

Broke's Unexplainable Farewell Floorball Extravaganza (TM)

Time: 19th, Saturday, 12pm, latecomers are welcome, but inform me if you intend to come very late, ie after 3pm. Time to leave: anytime you want to.

Food and Drinks: provided. If anybody has an itch to cook or bake, please tell me. But tell me only if you're good of course. Modesty shalt be cast out and ne'er seen again. Interesting drink combination ideas are very welcome.

Place: Mine. 23 Grange Road. Grange Heights. Swimming pool.
If you're driving, enter a small side road called St. Thomas Walk from either River Valley Road or Killiney Road, then drive till you find Grange Heights. Call if lost. There is no shame in being lost.
If you're taking the mrt, go to somerset and give me a call once you're there. I'll pick you up.
If you already know the way to my place, just be there. Don't call me. Unless you get lost.

Activities:
Floorball
Swimming
Skateboarding
Eating and drinking (for non-sports enthusiasts)
(but seriously, give all of the activities a shot, some people may even call them fun)
(actually, I take it back. it would actually be UNACCEPTABLE for you to not have fun.)

Bring:
Sports shoes
Extra change of clothes (you will perspire, profusely)
Soap and towel if you want to shower at my place
Swimming attire
Water for keeping alive

My number: 98778851 (I don't have caller id or voice message, so if I don't pick up, keep calling, or leave an sms.)

If it rains: we wait for it to stop.

As a way for me to keep track of who's seen this blog post and who hasn't, kindly leave a comment under this post, with your name.
I look forward to seeing you then.



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jinx.

I'll be there bro, but I'll only be able to go at around 6 or so. Gotta work. Cya then.

Cheers

9:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

schedule's tight. but Will drp by. anyhows hf a good one. cheers. gabriel

1:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm the first non-anonymous person to post a comment! haha (: eh, ur instructions sound fierce btw.

8:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why Broke? I think someone might have tried to explain this to me before...

Chrees

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home